Monday, July 7, 2014

Freedom :)

Freedom means different things to different people. But nothing beats the freedom to dream! We are free to let our minds fly anywhere and dream. Just as realizing a long cherished dream is gratifying, so is the freedom to dream. It gives me a sense of "Ah, I can breathe freely".

The freedom to write everyday on my blog, the freedom to choose any font randomly, the freedom to choose what you want to write on, and the freedom to decide when - enough reasons to make me happy :).

Often the happiness that comes with freedom is ephemeral because freedom itself is short-lived. We don't realize when freedom turns into responsibility that we willingly embrace.

I feel that freedom and responsibility make a great couple. When you enjoy your freedom but also achieve your dream using it as a weapon, life is bliss.



No comments:

Post a Comment